Friday, July 15, 2016

Friday Favs!

 FRIDAY!
 
I am back! Wow, so many things have happened since my last post. I probably should have wrote about the major events for my own memories but.....
 
So I thought a FRIDAY FAVORITES would be an awesome post to pick back up blogging! Here we are... My favorite things!
 
 
ONE 
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
Sale starts July 14th for Nordstrom debit and credit cardholders & July 22nd for everyone else.
This is the best time to get some Christmas shopping DONE. I know for sure I am taking advantage of this sale. I will be checking people off of my Christmas list. If you have never shopped the sale, check it out! I do not think you will be disappointed. A lot of the GOOD stuff sells out! Last year I bought mine and my daughters winter coats for $20-35. And I am talking nice winter coats.
I plan on putting together a post closer to July 22nd of must haves. I dont want to do it to soon and things be sold out. Ya'll I am SOO EXCITED about this sale!!!!!!
 
 
TWO
Reading. My favorite books right now are Erin Hilderbrand.
I have read a couple of her books this summer and have loved them all so far. Most of her books are easy fun reads. So for some reason I have just went from one to another.
This is the one I just finished.
 
THREE
Lake. Lake. Lake.
I absolutely love summer lake days. Spending time with the family on the lake makes me HAPPY!

 
 
Short and sweet. And that's all folks! I can't wait to put together some things for the Nordstrom Sale!
-Lauren 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment