Friday, March 4, 2016

Sunglasses, Ear rings, and Fuller House....Friday FAVORITES!

I am so glad it's FRIDAY!
I'm headed to Galveston today but before I hit the road I am showing you my favorites for this week.
 
 
ONE
I'm such a sucker for things my favorite celebs share so of course when Sean & Catherine Lowe, Jade & Tanner, and some of the Vanderpump crew shared these glasses... I jumped online and ordered my hubs and I some! :-) This company Diff Eyewear will donate a pair of reading glasses to Eyes on Africa for each pair of sunglasses sold. They have many different styles to chose from!
 
I ordered these limited edition but have found some more super cute ones that will be mine soon.

 
I ordered the hubs the guys matching pair of limited edition.
I forgot to take pictures of his glasses so the one from their website will have to do. We both LOVE our glasses! Ours are limited edition so if you want the exact ones I would HURRY!
 
TWO
 
I am wearing stud ear rings on repeat. They are so easy and aren't heavy on my ears so I have just been putting studs on with every outfit. I love wearing my studs on the lake and by the pool with my swimsuits. Like to keep it somewhat casual but not have naked ears.
Linking some cute studs below.
 
THREE
This stuff works magic! I love how it makes my hair feel and gives it the extra volume that I definitely need. My hair is very straight and thin and doesn't hold curls very well but just with a few sprays of this Triple Sec I get exactly what I need. I will for sure be repurchasing this product. 
 
FOUR
FULLER HOUSE! I haven't started watching yet but I plan to binge watch it this weekend!
 
 
And folks that is all I have for you today! Have a great weekend!
-Lauren
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment