Sunday, January 24, 2016

Welcome!

Meet Lauren!
About me:
Jesus Christ is in my Heart!
Married to Matt.
 
Mother to daughter, Riley.




 
Two chocolate lab furbabies, Jackson & Suzie Q.

 
Fan of the Bachelor/Bachelorette & all Real Housewives.
 
Dreamer of vacations.



 
Take a million pictures.
 
Nordstrom. Nordstrom. Nordstrom.
 
Have always loved shopping but never really had an eye for fashion.
 
Obsessed with watching make-up tutorials. In hopes of one day I learn something.
Jaclyn Hill is one of my favs
 
Have a super big heart for animals.
 
Love being on the lake with my family.
 
Have some of the BEST friends ever near and FAR.
 
 
 
I've always wanted to start a blog and document things my family and I do. I always joke that I have to take a million pictures because when I get old I will not remember anything! So here goes starting my dream! I plan on using this as a travel journal, will be sharing products that I love, and of course sharing my favorite clothes. I know I have A LOT to learn... but I'm READY!

-Lauren
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment